Breakfast on your iphone

Monday, April 26, 2010

When I first saw this video on one website, I said to myself - "How amazing it is!!" Can we really eat it? Or it is just faked food? But after I had finished watching this video. I made sure that i had it for tomorrow's breakfast :)

Although, I do not own an iphone, i found this a really creative idea and it brings me to the importance of having good breakfast. You can see from the topping for example egg, kiwi, salmon in olive and other vegetables are all really essential to our body.

According to multiple of reliable sources, this iSandwich 4G video is delicious. How Microsoft will eat lunch knowing that this new menu is on offer, I do not know... HAHAHA

I shall stop blabbering. Watch it for youself -

1 comments:

SC said...

that is so amazing!! they must have so much time on their hands.

come check out our blog:
http://group6jps.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Food 4 Three Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino