Noooodle.. or Ramen

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

After we had made several reviews on Asian Food, today I have come back with another A.S.I.A.N. dish again.The dish I am proud to present is Ramen!! I really love its pork soup with it's big pieces of meat, seaweed, half boiled egg in a bowl full of thick noodles..

Ramen comes in different flavours with different topping such as egg, pork belly, scallions, nori seaweed, onion and butter (how come?). When I first saw that butter in my Ramen, I was surprised but at the end the waitress told me that it makes the soup more "Creamy and Thicky..". HAHA Thicky??

When people eat their Ramen, it is best if you eat it loudly. It means you are paying respect to Ramen Chef. Many times I have noticed people eating, it is very very very noisily and i wondered why. So I didn't want to be different and started loudly slurping away. =D

You can find Ramen restaurants everywhere, especially on Asian Streets. The price is usually between $9.50- 35.00 according to your choice. Some restaurants might be so full that you may have to queue.

Cheers!

2 comments:

M&M: Music and Movies for Your Viewing Pleasure!! said...

ahahaha, "creamy and thicky"...love to hear that anytime :D. looks nice, where is it? but i do prefer udon, sushi and unagi don instead.

Num said...

it's on Campbell street, in the city! I will leave you the contact detail if you are interested :)

Post a Comment

Food 4 Three Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino